Why choosing us:
- We take regular training and are up to date with current technologies.
- We have been working with SMBs across all sectors for over 31 years (with over 17 Redbourn).
- Our team have a combined experience of over 50 years in IT and Telecoms.
- We can cater for both your Telecom requirements and your IT needs.
- All out work is warranted. If the problem re-occurs, we’ll offer support until fully resolved.
- We offer FULLY Managed IT services for SME, allowing you to focus on your business growth.
- We design systems to be robust and powerful thus minimising downtime.
- We can monitor of your IT systems; preventing failures, downtimes and business disruption.
- We offer guaranteed SLA response times.
- For you added peace of mind, we are fully insured.
- We strive to provide the best solution for your budget.
- We offer instant remote assistance whenever possible.
- We can upload/backup your data to the cloud – making accessible from all our devices.
- Most of our services are preapproved fixed cost.
- We have over 1M Non-Geographical Numbers at our disposal.
- We work with big names in both the telecoms & IT industry.
A job will begin with an evaluation of the problem (and possibly a site visit in some cases). Once we establish the cause of the problem, we will swiftly make a repair plan with approach will be best suited for the condition and budget.
Quality is an integral part of Herts Computer Care business principles. These principles guide our actions to deliver products and services that are safe, compliant and preferred. They are essential for the achievement of our ambition to be recognized and trusted to offer products and services that enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Our commitment is to never compromise on the safety, compliance and quality of our products and services. This requires everybody to be engaged, to understand their responsibility and to be empowered to take action in order to protect individuals and families, our customers and our company.